By Kenneth Turnbull,Jeffrey Sabol,Peter Norris
- Clearly organised assessment of synthetically invaluable details. Emphasize on fast visible retrieval
- Extensive use of references
- Beneficial to almost all natural chemists, either experts and nonspecialists in synthesis
Read or Download Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis (2003) PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Good fortune is available in many varieties and in synthesis it may be a failure that ends up in their final winning suggestions. This long-awaited sequel to "Dead Ends and Detours" keeps the confirmed notion whereas that includes over 20 new case stories of failed ideas and their (successful) strategies in traditional product overall synthesis.
This e-book assessment sequence provides present tendencies in smooth biotechnology. the purpose is to hide all facets of this interdisciplinary expertise the place wisdom, equipment and services are required from chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, genetics, chemical engineering and laptop technology. Volumes are equipped topically and supply a complete dialogue of advancements within the respective box over the last 3-5 years.
Natural Chemistry, quantity 5-B: Oxidation in natural Chemistry, half B provides one of the most universal and demanding reactions in natural chemistry, which consists of oxidation and aid. This ebook presents precise discussions of particular oxidants or issues pertaining to oxidation of natural compounds.
The simplest man made tools sequence is geared toward training natural chemists who require updated info of operating equipment for the synthesis of natural compounds. This quantity concentrates at the synthesis of compounds with specifictypes of buildings which has now not been attainable by means of average thermal tools.
- Aerosol Science: Technology and Applications
- Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry: 88
- Heteroaromatic Lipoxin A4 Analogues: Synthesis and Biological Evaluation (Springer Theses)
- Plant-Based Natural Products: Derivatives and Applications
- Green Chemistry and Engineering: A Pathway to Sustainability
- Membrane Contactors: Fundamentals, Applications and Potentialities (Membrane Science and Technology)
Extra resources for Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis (2003)
Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis (2003) by Kenneth Turnbull,Jeffrey Sabol,Peter Norris